Saturday, March 1, 2014

5 Years On. Thank You My Friends...

Updated 15/Mar/2014

This blog been running for about 5 years and really thanks to all the visitors and friends continuous supporting.

Being a collector, I know exactly the feeling of buying something not as "described" and the lousy feeling. Hence, I will continue to strive for excellence in the quality of the LPs/CDs that I am selling. So far so good. 

I don't take in BULK lot from overseas, blindly! I don't have 100, 200, 500 shipment from overseas weekly. Simply because I don't believe the quality of those items.

I believe "good things come in small packages". All my LPs/CDs are mostly carefully hand -picked, cleaned (double wash), tested and honestly described the condition inside out. Yes, it takes time and quite troublesome to post album by album.  However, my efforts ensure the buyer peace of mind and worry-free on the item.

Thanks again to all my friends. 

Happy spinning!

More Archival can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment