Sunday, June 14, 2015

2015 My New Setup


Due to the downsizing i have sold almost all the well setup turntables and took me weeks to get this deck setup to performs



 Consider my first Garrard 401 turntable

This England-English engineered deck has a solid platter and xibeh stable speed that power by the solid tokkong iron cast motor sitting on the HL plinth. 

Interestingly with almost no rumble feeling when touch on the chasis




Partner with the SME3009 non-improved arm. 

It is mounted with Sumiko Black Pearl. my intend is to hock up to the V15III but Jico is taking their sweet time to fulfill my order!

Didn't know the arm needs a 8mm spacer for the best vta and it is ridiculously cost USD30 from ebay for a piece of ply wood .. KNS

More fine tuning to do but the look itself already melt my heart

Oh yah. Thanks to someone in KL, I have completely changed out to Naim. This brand is kind of addictive. Stay away if possible....  

 


The line up:

Garrard 401

Aragon 47k Phono Amp

Philips CD850

NAC102

Hicap / NAC42 (asleep)

NAP180

E N O U G H!!!


1 comment: