Monday, September 26, 2016

FS ~ Assorted 7" Single (SOLD)


Personal collection for years. Due to laziness hence giving up most of the 7" single

majority are the billboard hit songs from the 80s

trust me, some of them sound much more sonic & dynamic than the 12" 

3 for $10 or 

$33.80 for all

ALL SOLD to Boss Hoon@JB 1/Oct/2016


Suddenly


I'll Be Over You


Smooth Operator


In Your Eyes


Shake You Down


A Different Corner


Dont Make Me Wait For Love


Careless Whisper


Hello


E.T OST


Some Ole Love


Calypso


I Was Born To Love You

 / / /

Following are 5 for $10

Take all for $32.80 

ALL SOLD to Boss Hoon@JB 1/Oct/2016




You Got It All




Another Day in Paradise


 


Time After Time




Orinoco Flow




Arthur's Theme



 Glora




Fool For Your Loving




Hard To Say I m Sorry 





Mea Culpa
 



Secret Lover





Ride Like the Wind 





Drive 





Cambodia 





Love Songs 





My Oh My 





Your Imagination
 



You Ready Got Me


Hole In My Show

/ / /

ALL SOLD to Boss Hoon@JB 1/Oct/2016 

many thanks,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment