Sunday, June 25, 2017

Confession of 2017H1


is time to share my new adds that happened in 2017H1


first, by Nancy Wilson. she did the cover version of many wonderful top hits

recording is not top grade but still made into my NFS list


few buyers came and saw this eye catching cover and offered to buy (right away)

thks but sorry, this USA pressed 33rpm, 2 tracks single is too sexy for me to part away



too funky, different mixes


I believe this comes with a poster 


above are the few found during housekeeping by GM/Wham

still and will be my all time favorite 

RIP


strange for those born after 90s

superb single and one of the sure-play during the 80s disco era


was lucky enough few weeks back in London, found this super lovely copy

Debut and her evergreen hit "promise me"

(not selling for sure)

yah, i do have many great found and will be coming your way (KLF, Mariah Carey are part of them...) do stay tuned



also picked up a Thorens TD150Mk1

still waiting for the right mood to get the wiring tidy up and revive this sleeping beauty

till the next update, happy spinning to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment